Welcome to the Coronation Kennels & Cattery, near Macksville and Nambucca Heads on the mid-north coast of New South Wales, where your pet can truly enjoy the ‘home away from home’ feeling and be treated and cared for as if it were one of our own family pets.
We understand that leaving your pet for any length of time can be an emotional experience for both you and your pet which is why the owner lives on site to provide the best possible care at all times; right down to each and every pet getting a bedtime hug!
The owner of the Coronation Kennels & Cattery has successfully operated the Lochinvar Pet Motel in the Hunter Valley for over 15 years and has in depth industry knowledge to ensure your pet is properly cared for in a spotlessly clean environment.
Our dedicated staff are passionate about animal welfare and look forward to meeting you and your pet when next they need to be cared for.
For your convenience and to protect you and our staff
We are aiming to minimise the time you spend dropping off your precious pet to just 10 minutes. Our staff will take your pet to their kennel or suite while you finalise the paper work; but you can have someone else with you who can accompany your pet and our staff member while you finalise the paper work. The Coronation Kennels & Cattery is one of the few facilities that welcome you to accompany your pet(s) to their kennel or cattery accommodation but please do this as a ‘kiss and drop’ as at these times we often have many other clients to attend to.
All your details should have been taken at reception before you move to the accommodation area.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking without cause or reason.
Our staff are here to help you and care for your pet - if you have an issue please treat them with courtesy and respect.
For normal boarding (not Daycare or Extended Stays - 30 days or more), please use our online Express Check-in for dogs & cats below.
If you are experiencing difficulties with our online booking system, please call 0456 189 619.
If you are leaving one or more cats with us we will need to board them together in the same suite. If this arrangement is not suitable for your cats for any reason we reserve the right to decline your booking.
- The Coronation Kennels & Cattery is a modern facility which is purpose built to board pets in a safe and clean environment. We offer short stay and longer term accommodation with high quality food and optional grooming services.
- A hydrobath service is also available as an optional extra which allows you to have your dog bathed and clean before he/she goes home.
- Each guest has its own safe and secure outdoor area where it can stretch its legs and play with its ‘neighbours’ through the fence, relax in the sun or shade under their own verandah.
- All indoor accommodation has vinyl flooring.
- All pets are fed twice daily with only premium food.
YARDS & SUITES
- Both dogs and cats have their own individual exercise/play areas.
- Dogs can stretch their legs and play with their ‘neighbours’ through the fence, relax in the sun or shade under their own verandah.
- Cats have individual suites measuring 2m x 3m floor to ceiling and a secure grassed area.
- Tank water is provided in both kennel and exercise areas.
- Kennel areas, suites, verandahs and exercise areas are all cleaned daily.
CARE & HYGIENE
- We are happy to adjust meals at your request or give any medication or special foods provided by you.
- Administering of medication and or owner supplied food and may be subject to a small surcharge.
- Owner-supplied food MUST be portioned, labelled with your pets name and marked either Breakfast or Tea. We recommend the use of clip lock bags with appropriate portion for each meal.
- To assist in keeping a high standard of cleanliness and having contented guests, everyone goes outdoors after dinner for a little play and toilet break before getting cosy and bedding down for the night.
- Vaccinations are vital and we are unable to accept any dog without a current Canine C5 vaccination certificate or cat without sighting a current F4 vaccination certificate.
Bathing – A hydrobath service is available as an optional extra (complimentary for longer stays) which allows you to have your dog bathed and clean before he/she goes home.
Please let us know when you book if you want this service.
180 Coronation Road, Congarinni North, NSW 2447 Australia
(Just two kilometres outside of Macksville.)
Telephone: 02 6568 2018
Mon: Sat: 8am – 10am, 4pm – 6pm
Sun: 4pm – 6pm
*Our hours are restricted by Nambucca Valley Council and the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) due to noise levels. Out of hours pick drop off and pick up are subject to an out of hours fee of $50.